New Learning Culture Consulting is committed to sharing practical tools and suggestions for teachers and parents to put unconditional love and compassionate communication into practice in daily life with children.
The Ethics of a New Learning Culture can be summed up like this:
1) Human beings need to be witnessed and lovingly observed. Loving attention is a catalyst for learning.
2) Everybody has a Sacred Child within. The way we treat the children around us and the way we treat ourselves is directly connected.
3) Childhood is the time when we learn how to take care of personal genuine needs. Empathy can be naturally developed over time when basic personal needs are fulfilled.
4) Enjoying freedom within safe boundaries is the foundation of healthy individual development and teamwork.
5) There is supreme, heart-and-body based intelligence in spontaneous activities and in organic development, an ‘internal learning guidance’.
6) Intentionally created, functional beautiful environments shape the attitude and the activities of the people using them, and they facilitate and inspire natural learning processes of all kinds, practical and academic.
7) Environments need to be adjusted to the genuine needs and interests of the human beings using them.
8) Every relationship and every place need appropriate boundaries, which guarantee safety and facilitate respectful relationships.